Houston, Texas (December 16, 2015) — Hart Energy’s 7th Marcellus-Utica Midstream conference and exhibition will unite the region’s top companies January 26-28, 2016, for an in-depth look at upstream and midstream activity throughout the Appalachian plays. Midstream’s biggest stakeholders are working to make the region a net exporter of natural gas ahead of the rest of the country. Held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, this event offers firsthand knowledge about the region’s potential.
Just this month, MarkWest Energy Partners announced the completion of a merger to become a wholly-owned subsidiary of MPLX. The operator leads the Appalachian region in gathering, processing and fractionation services. Conference attendees will hear from Scott J. Garner, a vice president for the company. Garner will discuss how combining with a leading pipeline and terminal operator will affect the region.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Donald R. Raikes, Senior Vice President, Dominion Transmission Inc.
- Stephen L. Arata, CEO, Blue Racer Midstream, LLC and Caiman Energy II, LLC
- Kevin Hyatt, Vice President, EnLink Midstream
- Mark Mitchell, Senior Vice President, Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Mark Eisenhower, Vice President, Chesapeake Utilities Corp.
- Elie Atme, Vice President, Range Resources Corp.
- Rob Wingo, Senior Vice President, Rice Energy
- James S. Cutler, CEO, Appalachian Resins
- Robin Rorick, Group Director, Midstream and Industry Operations, American
- Rick Simmers, Chief – Oil and Gas Resources Management, Ohio Department of
- Matthew Hite, Vice President, Gas Processors Association
- Kurt Krieger, Principal, Steptoe & Johnson
- Porter Bennett, President & CEO, Ponderosa Advisors LLC
- Sunil Sibal, Director & Senior MLP/Energy Infrastructure Analyst, Seaport Global Securities
- Ryan Horvat, Director – Energy Research, ITG Investment Research
- Jackie Stewart, Director – Energy & Natural Resources, FTI Consulting
- Rick Notarianni, Market Analyst, Energy Insights, McKinsey & Co.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like theDUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For more information, visit hartenergy.com.