|TARGET FORMATIONS||Goodland Lime (8,900′)|
|PRIMARY HYDROCARBON TYPE||Oil|
|NET ACREAGE||55,000 net leasehold acres acquired in a 250,000 acre AMI|
|BASE CASE RECOVERABLE RESOURCE||100 MMBOE (potential to grow to 250 MMBOE)|
- SWN has captured a highly prospective area in East Texas in order to test the Goodland Lime formation.
- Analogous and offset to the prolific Cretaceous-aged Eagleford/Woodbine play.
- The Goodland Lime is being evaluated by offset operators who are achieving EURs in excess of 300 MBOE per well.
- SWN has extensive 2-D seismic and vertical well control, leading to confidence in both the geologic framework and reservoir quality within this play.
- The surrounding area has considerable existing infrastructure available to accommodate full scale development and pending a successful test, acreage is available to increase the scale of the play.
KRIS DUNCKEL | (832)-796-4821
Land Manager – Business Development