You’re invited to join the Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners Association for our signature meeting. Set across two days, bringing together independent producers, royalty owners, industry leaders, government officials and other oil & gas professionals for a conference you don’t want to miss. Presenters will address a variety of significant topics, including the latest in federal legislation and state regulatory policy, industry best practice techniques, insight into the U.S. economic conditions and more. General session will kickoff at 1 pm on March 26th and the event will conclude with the TIPRO Chairman’s Dinner and Hat’s Off Award on March 27th at 7:00 pm. The full conference agenda will be available in the coming weeks.
Conference speakers include:
- Michael Cohen, Director and Head of Energy Commodities Research, Barclays: Energy Market Outlook
- Allen Gilmer, Chairman, Founder, DrillingInfo, Chairman, TIPRO: State of the Industry
- Corey Grindal, Senior Vice President, Gas Supply, Cheniere Energy, Inc.: U.S. LNG Market
- Travis Moran, Director of Operations, Welund North America: Understanding the Activist Threat
- Brad Thompson, President EPEX Solutions – Managing with a Manufacturing Mindset
- Gregory Wrightstone, Author, Silver Crown Productions: Inconvenient Facts – The Science Al Gore Doesn’t Want You to Know